Opportunity Finance Network
Senior Associate, Strategic Communications February 2014–Present
Lead web developer and administrator of all web properties. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of both Drupal and Wordpress websites, creation of custom microsites, designing and sending of email marketing campaigns, analyzing web statistics, technical support, and administration of listserv. Led the design and implementation of a company blog and Member Portal. As a Senior Associate on the Strategic Communications team, I collaborate with departments across the organization, working hand-in-hand to accomplish customized web goals.
- Lead Web Content Manager on all organization web properties.
- Creation of responsive, mobile, browser & device agnostic microsites.
- Admin, Support, Maintenance of Content Management Systems to ensure content accuracy, quality, and brand consistency.
- Design and Deployment of direct e-mail marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formely ExactTarget) and MailChimp.
- Creation of custom designed yearly conference website.
- Management of conference app for iOS and Android (DoubleDutch, CVENT CrowdCompass)
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, troubleshoot various technical issues, manage my time effciently, and be a team player.
- Exposure to a mission-driven nonprofit organization that is the leader in the CDFI (Community Development Financial Institutions) Industry.
College of Southern Maryland
Web Applications Manager June 2011–February 2014
Daily management of the College's ever expanding web presence, which included the main CSMD.edu site of 16,000+ pages, as well as 20+ microsites. I was the lead on the College's Content Management Systems OpenText and CM1 Percussion, Web Governance Quality Assurance Software SiteImprove, and Online Academic Catalog Management Tool AcalogTM. As Web Applications Manager, I collaborated with staff, faculty, and students on a daily basis.
- Perpetual Support, Maintenance, and Development of all websites by ensuring page content, optimization, browser, and device compatibility.
- Utilized Web Governance & Quality Assurance tool SiteImprove to monitor and mantain content, information architecture, spelling errors, and broken links.
- Analyzed Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Piwik for measuring web metrics, data, and statistics to make data driven decisions.
- Administration, Support, and Quality Control of the Online Academic Catalog Management Tool to ensure program and course information accuracy.
- Design, Development, and Deployment of custom forms including event registration and e-commerce transactions.
- Trained users on the Content Management Systems, Web Governance & Quality Assurance, Web Analytics, and Academic Catalog Management tools so they could effectively update, edit, add to, improve, and monitor their web content.
- Administration, Support, and Maintenance of the College's Event Calendar and Internal Intranet website.
- Administration and Support of College's Emergency Management Tool e2CampusTM. Seamless integration of important alerts and messages via the main College website, social media channels, and text messages.
Interim Director of Web Services May 2013–October 2013
Led the web services team and oversaw the strategic direction and vision of the College's web presence. I was a vital and key member of the Web Council Committee with complete control over the direction of the website redesign. I continued to hold the role of Web Applications Manager simultaneously, which forced me to excel at time management and multitasking.
- Strategic Direction and Vision of the College's web presence
- Web Services Team Manager and Lead
- Continued Role and Responsibilities as Web Application Manager
- Collaborated with different departments and vendors to meet custom goals
Linemark Printing Inc.
Technical Support Representative June 2008–June 2011
Daily management of Linemark's Web-to-Print (W2P) system, websites and all other e-business solutions: Digital Asset Management (DAM), E-Commerce Storefronts and Fulfillment. As a Technical Support Representative, I interacted with clients on a daily basis and provided excellent, courteous and timely technical support and customer service.
- Support and Development of Web-to-Print System
- Support, Maintenance & Development of all Websites
- Support and Maintenance of Digital Asset Management
- Daily Interaction and Immediate Resoltion of Client Tech. Problems
- Technical Support on all e-Business Solutions
- Design and Deployment of Direct E-mail Marketing Campaigns
- Design and Development of e-Commerce Retail Storefronts
- Support and Maintenance on Company IT Equipment
Web to Print Specialist May 2007–June 2008
Continued to develop, manage and maintain Linemark's highly productive W2P system, which services over 80 clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. As Web to Print Specialist, I assisted in fully customizing Linemark's W2P system to meet and exceed all customer expectations.
Cooperative Education Internship Summer 2006–May 2007
Assisted in the development, implementation and deployment of Linemark's new innovative Web-to-Print (W2P) system. Designed and created custom digital storefronts to allow clients access to procure print through their W2P system. Worked summer 2006 and continued doing contracting work while finishing school.
Rochester Institute of Technology
Digital Printing Applications Laboratory November 2005–May 2007
Performed maintenance on HP Indigo and Kodak NexPress digital presses, printed proofs for custom Pantone ink, created and formulated custom ink, performed paper trial certifications, created substrate profiles for Nexpress, ran student printing jobs, and cleaned and organized the lab daily.